Participate in a Destiny Discover Engage Challenge
Destiny Discover Engage lets you join friends in a reading challenge, as well as create your own.
Join a Challenge
When a friend invites you to a challenge, you will see a notification in the Destiny Discover header. Click the notification to open your Message Center.
- Next to the "You've been invited!" message, click , and then View Challenge Details.
- Click Accept Challenge.
Note: If you do not want to join the challenge, click No, Thanks.
- To get started, click Go to Challenge.
You can also get to challenges as follows:
From your homepage: Go to the Reading Programs and Challenges carousel, and then click the challenge.
From the Destiny Discover header: Select Book Club > CHALLENGES, and then click the challenge.
Complete a Challenge
Destiny Discover Engage automatically tracks when you finish reading a Follett eBook or Audiobook. If you are reading a print book or non-Follett eBook, you can enter your progress.
- Select Book Club > CHALLENGES, and then click the challenge.
- In your reading list, below the book title, click Enter My Progress. The My Reading Progress pop-up appears.
- Do the following:
- Type the page number you are currently on, the total number of pages (if not entered previously), and the number of minutes read. Enter any comments (optional).
- Click Finished This Book! or Save My Progress.
Note: Once you click Save My Progress, you cannot change the book's total number of pages.
You can see everyone's progress from the reading challenge page.
When you complete a challenge, you receive a badge.
If you feel this feature is being misused by another student, you can report a challenge. From the challenge page, click Report Abuse, and type a description. A librarian or other staff member at your school will be