Participate in a Destiny Discover Engage Program
Destiny Discover Engage lets you participate in fun reading programs set up by librarians and teachers at your school. There are some programs you might be invited to, and others that are open for anyone to join.
Note: This feature requires a subscription to Destiny Discover Engage.
Access a Program You Are Invited to
When a librarian or teacher invites you to a program, you will see a notification in the Destiny Discover header. Click the notification to open your Message Center.
- Next to the "You've been invited!" message, click , and then View Program Details.
You can also get to a program you are invited to or joined as follows:
From your homepage: Go to the Reading Programs and Challenges carousel, and then click the program.
From the Destiny Discover header: Select Book Club > MY PROGRAMS, and then click the program.
Join an Open Program
- In the Destiny Discover header, click Book Club.
- Click OPEN PROGRAMS.
- Click a program of interest. A slide-out appears.
- Click Join Program.
- To get started, click Go to Program.
Destiny Discover Engage automatically tracks when you finish reading a Follett eBook or Audiobook. If you are reading a print book or non-Follett eBook, you can enter your progress.
- Select Book Club > MY PROGRAMS, and then click the program.
- In your reading list, below the book title, click Enter My Progress. The My Reading Progress pop-up appears.
- Do the following:
- Type the page number you are currently on, the total number of pages (if not entered previously), and the number of minutes read. Enter any comments (optional).
- Click Finished This Book! or Save My Progress.
Note: Once you click Save My Progress, you cannot change the book's total number of pages.
When you complete a challenge, you receive a badge.