Review a Destiny Discover Engage Challenge Abuse Report
If a student feels the Challenge feature is being misused by another student, they can reportreport it. Destiny Discover administrators are notified upon login.
To review a challenge abuse report:
- When a student submits an abuse report, you will see a notification in the Destiny Discover header. Click the notification to open your Message Center.
- Next to the "Abuse report submitted" message, select > View Challenge Details.
- Review the challenge, and then select one of the following:
- No Action Needed: The challenge will remain active.
- Delete: The challenge is removed for all participants.
You can also access reported challenges that have not been addressed as follows:
From the Destiny Discover header, select Book Club > CHALLENGES. Challenges that have been reported and not addressed appear in the REPORTED CHALLENGES section.