Navigate Destiny Discover
You can start discovering your library's resources right from the homepage.
Use the Header Options
Access the options in the header from any page.
- Use the My Stuff drop-down to access your checkouts, history, holds, favorites, and fines.
- Click Collections to go to the Collections by Destiny® homepage.
- Use the More drop-down to access Destiny Back Office, the Destiny Discover Help Center, widgets, and Discover Admin.
- Type a keyword (title, author, or topic) in the Search bar, and then click to search for library resources.
- Access and edit your Profile.
Browse Featured Content
Browse the carousels for a quick way to explore some of your library's featured resources. Click SEE ALL to access all the resources in a category.
Note: The carousels that appear are based on the library resources your school has and how the homepage was customized.
- Recently Added Books: Lets you view the newest 15 books added to your collection.
- Popular Titles: Displays the 10 most popular books read at your school.
- Topics: Shows topics or genres (such as fairy tales, biography, sports), which you can select to perform a predefined search.
- eBooks: Includes all eBooks in your collection.
- Interactive eBooks: Shows all interactive eBooks in your collection, including
- Audiobooks: Includes audiobooks in your collection.
- Lightbox: Displays all
Lightbox titlesin your collection.
- Collections: Includes groups of curated resources from Collections by Destiny that are shared with your school or district.
- Learning Resources: Includes links to One Search™ databases and custom links.