Manage Follett Digital Policies for the District
If you manage eBooks at the district level, you have the option to push circulation policies and distribute digital resources to any or all schools in the district.
Note: To push policies or digital resources to the schools in your district, the Destiny district user must have the following district-level permissions: Manage Library Materials for the District and Allow site access. The assigned site-level access must have the following Library Materials permissions enabled: Add title from search results and Edit.
To push policies for the district, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your district-level catalog.
- Select More > Admin.
Note: If you do not see the Admin drop-down, select > Admin.
- Select Policies > Patron Types.
- To add circulation types from the district to the subscribing schools, click Push Policies.
Important: This process cannot be reversed.
- In the Push selected policies to: drop-down, select All Subscribing Sites or an individual school.
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the circulation types(s) you want to push.
- Click Push Policies. Job Manager appears.
- Click View to confirm policies were successfully pushed.