View title information
If you find a title you want to learn more about, you can access information from its Title Preview and title details pages.
From the search results or homepage, click a cover image. Title Preview appears.
From Title Preview, you can access the following options:
- Title information, including an overview, author, and call number.
- Checkout (Follett eBooks and Follett Audiobooks only)
- Play (Audiobooks only)
- Open (eBooks only)
- Use forward and back arrows to scroll through search results.
Click to access:
- Make a wish
Add to Favorites/UnFavorite
- Add to Carousel/Remove from Carousel
Add to Collection
From Title Preview, click View More Details. The title details page appears.
From a title's details page, you can access the following features (in addition to the options in Title Preview):
- Log in (if you are not already logged in)
- Additional title information, such as author notes, table of contents, and first chapter or excerpt (requires a subscription to TitlePeek™).
- Explore: Find other resources with the same subject, author, curriculum tag, or series.
- Reviews: View professional reviews (requires a subscription to TitlePeek) and those submitted by patrons in your district; or submit your own review.
- Awards (if applicable): See a list of awards the title has received.
- Copies: View the copies owned by your school or district, and their status, call number, barcode, and location.
Note: You must have the appropriate permission to see copies owned by other schools in the district.
- Citations: Cite the resource.
- Similar Titles: See suggested titles in your collection.