Access eBooks Offline
Once you download an eBook, you can access it for offline reading anytime, anywhere.
To access your downloaded eBook offline:
- Make sure that you do not have an internet connection.
- Open your web browser. In the browser's bookmarks toolbar, click the saved bookmark to your Offline Content Library. The Log In page appears.
In the USERNAME or LIBRARY ID field, enter your Destiny username.
- Click LOGIN. Your Offline Content Library opens.
Note: When you are reading offline, OFFLINE MODE appears at the bottom of the page.
To view a list of your downloaded eBooks:
- Hover over the top of your eBook, or select any eBook page.
- In the top-left corner of the page, click .
- Select Offline Content Library. A list of eBooks you downloaded appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To open an eBook, click its cover.
- To remove an eBook, click REMOVE.
- To remove all eBooks in your library, click REMOVE ALL EBOOKS.