Listen to an eBook
You can have your eBook read to you with just one click. The text on the page is highlighted as it is read aloud.
An eBook plays one of the following types of audio (depending on the title):
- Text-to-speech: Computer-generated audio. Change your default voice and playback speed at any time.
- Read Along: Recorded narration provided by the publisher. Change the playback speed and highlight color at any time.
To listen to an eBook:
- To show the eBook header, hover over the title at the top of any page.
- Click . The eBook plays, and the words on the page are highlighted so you can read along.
- To pause the audio, click .
- The audio automatically stops after the last word on the current page.